Friday, April 3, 2015

Our Love Story

These faces, they are my heart. I won't pretend life is always perfect, but my favorite part about life is having them in it.




 Over the years, I've stopped sending family Christmas cards. I always mean to, then life takes over and I'm out of time.... again. This year I decided we'd do Valentine's Day cards. Hallen and I were out shopping one day and found this pillow and thought it was just perfect for our family photos.



 In keeping with the theme, there are so many reasons why our love story is my favorite. Here are just a few.
                                 
               
           It's my favorite because there is no sound sweeter than the laughter shared between these two.


It's my favorite because of the moments of wonderful holding tiny little hands.


It's my favorite because sometimes her beauty is so quiet it overwhelms me. I 
could look at her forever and still not believe that she is mine.


It's my favorite because of tutus and pearls.


It's my favorite because we were created to love...




And with each new day and for a million tiny reasons I grow 
to love them even more.





















No comments:

Post a Comment